I’m wearing my most beautiful cuff at this very moment! Outstanding piece of jewelry my friend…I love it! Amazing job. The design & texture is perfect & the stones are perfect Thank you Allison, well done! Sending you a hug for all your hard work & good energy you put into making my cuff! - Laura
- Once you have filled out the custom intake form, we can schedule a meeting, in person or on Zoom to discuss your project. In that first meeting, we will get to know each other and discuss the nature of this project. Schedule your appointment here: allison-kallaway-jewelry.mailchimpsites.com/book-online/
- If you have photos or a Pinterest inspiration board, we can look at those together at that first meeting.
- We will choose a path forward. I can design in my aesthetic, mixed metal or all gold, fabricated, vintage inspired art jewelry style OR we can look at creating something from scratch.
- If we move forward into the design process, a $300 non refundable design fee will be collected and we will proceed with the design. This payment covers 2 hours of design time, including communications and modifications. Additional fees will be charged if we need more design time.
- Once we have decided on a design, we will proceed to production. You will be sent a written proposal and invoiced for 50% of the project. If you are purchasing stones for your project, payment for stones will be collected at this time, as well.
- Depending on how we design (sketching and flat layout for my fabricated designs) or digital design (CAD designing), the timeline varies, with a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 6 weeks for production.
- Once your piece is ready to ship or collect, you will be invoiced for the balance of your piece at the time of delivery or before shipment.